Article 1. Eligibility to use
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website. For less than 18 years old you must obtain consent from your parents or legal guardians, who will take responsibility for all your actions using our website. If you do not have consent from your parents or legal guardians, you are not permitted to use our services and access our website.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Article 2. Restriction
- You must not use our website or platform to upload, or take any violent action in any way such as viruses, worm, harmful data, and other malicious computer software that can damage or corrupt the functionality of our website or platform as well as our partners and customer’s computer, software, mobile or any devices that connected to our website;
- You must not conduct automated data collection activities such as data mining, extracting, harvesting and downloading without our written consent;
- You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
Article 3. Availability of Website and Services
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, upgrade and discontinue any or all of our website and services, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- We are not liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the platform or any part of the services.
- We are not liable to any person or third parties that you deal/transact business using our website and services in any errors occur.
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of any information published on our website.
- We and our partners have no liability to you for content on our website that you find offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Article 4. Privacy
Article 5. Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge, the copyrights, patents, trademarks, other intellectual property and materials including page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos designs, icons photos, music and videos clips and other materials are owned and licensed by us and its parties;
- You may access, view, downloads on our web for your personal and non-commercial purposes only;
- Moreover, you agreed to retain and no modification all the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual properties mentioned above;
- The IP and software on the on our web are protected by the Philippines and international copyrights laws;
- Our web has no warrant and legal obligation for any materials covered by intellectual properties of an individual, entity and any parties showing/written and posting in the website is a result or has done by our affiliates and agents.
Article 6. Content Submission
- We allow users to submit and share comments, feedback, suggestion, questions, reviews and other content which are useful and relevant only through our website. You are prohibited from the following content;
- False, inaccurate and misleading;
- Violets any local, state, federal or international laws;
- Unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive to any person or entity as determined by us in its sole discretion.
- Infringes the rights of others such as patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secret and privacy rights;
- Advertisements, solicitations or spam links to other websites or individuals without prior written permission from us.
- Viruses, and other harmful codes.
- Impersonate another person or entity including us our names, employees and other related entities.
- Violets our policy, services and other conditions written on our websites.
- We reserve the right, but shall not oblige to monitor the content to determine compliance with this agreement and any other operating rules that we may be established, changed and updated from time to time;
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit, move and remove, refuse and delete any content that violates this agreement whether for legal or other reasons.
- Notwithstanding this right of ours, you are solely responsible for any content you submit and you agree to indemnify us and its partners for all claims resulting from any content you submit.
Article 7. Information on the Sites
- Our, Partners and any information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, usefulness, timelessness, errors and completeness of this website or marketplace information now and from time to time.
- You agree that we are not responsible for any errors and wrong information on our website that may conflict with any product’s correct information.
- SPACE@CEBU, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE MATERIALS LOCATED IN OUR WEBSITES.
Article 8. Third Party Sites
- We are not responsible for the content of any third-party linked site or any link contained in a linked site, it is your own risk and you will be governed by such third party’s terms and policies.
Article 9. Description of the Services
- We offer marketing services to find clients from its partners, (Brokers, Agents, and Property-owners).
- We will assist its Partners to support our future clients about real estate investment.
- We offer advertisement and promotion about properties for sale and rent.
Article 10. Request Acceptance & Cancellation
- We reserve the right to ask for any additional information before meetings with us, our Partner’ Brokers, Agents & Owners;
- We reserve the right to cancel a request/meeting for any reason including errors in the promotion, advertisement, listing products, pricing description, inaccuracies, and fraudulence;
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales/request for renting to clients, dealers or resellers;
- You acknowledge that we may have limitations to accepting your request for any reason.
Article 11. Payment, Refund & Cancellation
- We will not accept any payments such as down payment, reservation, dues, bills, and any other fees and payment obligations.
- All payments renting and buying shall be made by you and condo-owners or developers including their refund policies.
- You acknowledge by sending your payments to our staff, its partners is your sole responsibility and we have no legal obligation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any request for rent or buy containing pricing errors.
Article 12. Promotions
- We may promote through banners, java applets, and other materials to the Platform/website for the purposes of promoting our products and services.
- Further, we may also promote other products and/or services of any projects but not absolutely an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation.
- We have no responsibility for any errors and wrong information on our website that may conflict with its original company.
Article 13. Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL SPACE@ OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR/AND DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SPACE@ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Article 14. Indemnification
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the WE and its Partner (Condo-Owner, Brokers, Agents) harmless from and against any and all liabilities and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of this site and/or any breach by you of this Agreement. We reserve the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in any case, you agree to cooperate if and as requested in the defense and settlement of such matter.
Article 15. Termination of Use
Article 16. DISCLAIMER:
THE PROGRAM, CONTENT, AND THE SPACE@ PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS”. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SPACE@ DOES NOT WARRANT FURTHER THE FUNCTIONALITY OF OTHER PROGRAM AND SERVICES PROPERTIES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THEY WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, THE GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OF, OR ACCURACY OF ADVERTISEMENTS FOR, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY ITS AFFILIATE AND ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
Article 17. GENERAL:
- Modification and Severability: We reserve the right to make changes to our site, rules and regulations or policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Correction of errors: Any typographical, clerical, or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice or other documents on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on our site in a way that found copyright infringement, please contact us immediately at our email addresses or call us on any telephone number we provided below.
Article 18. Disputes & Applicable Law
- Space@ has all the rights of assigning, transferring or sublicense these term of use and service without restriction. Furthermore, this is not and shall not be interpreted as a partnership, joint venture, or any business cooperation between you and us.
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any on our website, to any products and services will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under Philippines law without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or your use of the our site must be brought in the Cebu City Court.
Article 19. Contact Us
Please contact us at, 5th Floor, Rm. 502 c/o Regus, Park Centrale, I.T. Park, Cebu City, Philippines. Mobile. No. 0917-770-5658. Email us at email@example.com.